2018 International HBV Meeting
Important Registration Dates:
- Early Registration Deadline: Now through August 11, 2018
- Late Registration Deadline: August 11 through September 10, 2018
Important Registration Information:
Taormina is a very popular tourist destination with limited accommodations. It is highly recommended that participants secure hotel accommodations upon registering for the meeting.
The cost to attend the banquet on Friday, October 5th is included in the cost of your registration. If you'd like to bring a guest, you may do so for $65.
There is a three-tier registration. The three categories are: Regular Members, Early-Career Scientists, and Industry/Pharma.
- Regular Members - Scientists and researchers working for a non-profit organization such as a hospital, university, lab or research facility.
- Early-Career Scientist - An Early-Career Scientist is a scientist/researcher with only 5-6 years post doctorate experience who does not work independently and is not the “Principal Investigator” on grants.
- Industry/Pharma - Industry/Pharma are those who work in for-profit businesses such as medical care providers of services and products, as well as those companies that offer services and products to academic and research companies and institutions.
International HBV Meeting
October 3-6, 2018
Deadline is August 10,2018
August 11-September 10
Wednesday, October 3 (1-5pm)
|Regular Members||$475 USD||$575 USD||$100 USD|
|Early Career Scientists||$325 USD||$425 USD||Free|
|Industry/Pharma||$750 USD||$850 USD||$200 USD|
Registration Fee for Satellite Symposium:
HBV-Related Liver Cancer
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 – 1:00pm-5:00pm
• Free for Early-Career Scientist
• $100 for Regular Member
• $200 for Industry/Pharma
For more detailed information please see the Program section of this website
USA Telephone #
To print a travel visa letter, please click here. You will need the following information ready.
Affiliation and Position:
Full Mailing Address:
Birth Date (Month/Day/Year):
Passport Number and Country: