How to Reach Taormina
Taormina can be easily reached by any mean of transportation from all over the world
- Catania Fontanarossa “Vincenzo Bellini” International Airport is the nearest and most convenient airport and is about 55 km (35 miles) from Taormina. It features several flights from the major Italian cities such as Milan, Rome, Naples and Venice and many international direct flights from European cities such as London, Paris, Berlin, Stuttgart, Zurich, Munich and many more.
- You can book transfers from the airport to Taormina through our travel service online at: http://travel.servizitalia.it/
- Taxi cost approximately € 80,00/90,00 one way and it takes about one hour.
- For those who wish it is possible to rent a car with driver - The cost for this service is about € 130,00 one way and it takes about one hour.
- Direct buses from the airport to Taormina town centre are available every day. Please check approximate bus schedule and prices here. It takes about one and a half hours. Cost of the ticket is € 7,50/8,50 one way. Bus tickets can be bought directly at the bus stop outside the "Arrivals Terminal" (100 meters to the right of the "Interbus" bus shelter - Monday - Saturday from 8:00am to 8:15pm, Sundays and Holidays from 8:00am - 11:45am and from 2:45pm - 8:15pm) or on board by cash only. Please note: ATM service is not available. You may also purchase tickets online through the official website two-three months before the meeting.
The Excelsior Palace Hotel in Taormina has made childcare services available to meeting attendees. Those who require child care throughout the duration for meeting must coordinate with the hotel directly. The Excelsior Palace Hotel is within walking distance to the Conference Center with services available 24 hours per day.