- All abstracts must be submitted by 3 p.m. EDT on June 16, 2023, to be considered for presentation at the HBV Meeting. Presentation notifications will be sent in timeline to be announced.
- Click on the button below to access the Abstract Submission Portal
Abstracts will be submitted to the following session topics.
- Session I: Novel technologies/models and data analysis
- Session II: Viral entry to cccDNA biogenesis
- Session III: Transcription to viral egress
- Session IV: Drug discovery in preclinical models
- Session V: Host restriction and Innate immunity
- Session VI: Adaptive immunity
- Session VII: Antiviral therapies and epidemiology
- Session VIII: Virus host interaction
- Session VIIII: Integration, pathogenesis, and HCC
- Session X: Genotypes, Evolution, and HDV
Abstracts that are selected for presentations will be allocated to a session by the meeting organizers.
- The presenting author MUST be registered for the meeting in order for an abstract to be included in the program book.
- Oral and Poster Presentation Guidelines will be shared as the meeting approaches.
Details about abstract submissions:
- Titles should use "sentence caps" style, i.e., only capitalize the first word in the title and use lowercase for remainder of title (except if the scientific word requires caps such as 'HBV' or 'DNA,' etc.).
- Abstracts must be 300 words or less.
- We encourage attendees to submit abstracts that have not yet been published. Those that have been published elsewhere and do not have significant new information will get low priority to be selected for an oral presentation.
Important dates to note:
- June 30, 2023, will be the last day to submit abstracts and travel grants [DATE EXTENDED].
- Late July is when presentation and travel grant recipients will be notified.
- Late July will be the presentation and travel grant acceptance deadline.
- All travel grant requests must be submitted by 3 p.m. EDT on June 30.