2023 International HBV Meeting
IMPORTANT NOTICE about Virtual Attendance is posted below on this page.
Please join us for this high-value, hybrid meeting, Sept. 19-23. If you'll be attending in-person, we'll see you in Kobe, Japan. Online attendance also will be available.
- Aug. 25: Accommodation reservation deadline
- Aug. 25: Late registration closed
- Aug. 25: Accommodation and registration cancellation deadline
- Sept. 9: Final registration payments due from attendees
- Sept. 19-23: HBV Meeting
IMPORTANT NOTICE, Aug. 24, 2023: The organizers have put together an incredible program that highlights cutting-edge studies in hepatitis B and D viruses and gives the stage to some of the most renowned researchers in the field.
Unfortunately, due to financial constraints on the HBV Meeting budget, we have been required to change the virtual format for the upcoming HBV Meeting in Kobe, Japan. These changes include:
• There will be no live-streaming of the sessions and no live question/answer sessions.
• All sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the EventsAir platform as soon as possible after they are held.
• Virtual speakers will still present their presentations remotely.
• Virtual delegates are encouraged to contact the speakers through the EventsAir platform if they have questions about the presentations.
• No changes will occur for on-line poster presentations and the online poster question/answer system.
• Access to the recorded sessions and full functionality of the virtual portal will remain for all onsite and virtual delegates for up to four months following the end of the meeting. Delegates will be able to view the session recording on demand, engage with all registered delegates, speakers and presenters and view abstract presentations.
|2023 In-Person Registration Rates||
|Early Career Scientists||$ 420||$ 550|
|Regular Member||$ 620||$ 750|
|Industry/Pharma||$ 1100||$ 1350|
|2023 Virtual Registration Rates||Early Virtual Registration||Late Virtual|
|Early Career Scientists||$ 350||$ 450|
|Regular Member||$ 500||$ 600|
|Industry/Pharma||$ 600||$ 700|
|2023 Registration Rates||Onsite Registration|
|Early Career Scientists||$ 750|
|Regular Member||$ 950|
Payments are accepted via credit card, check, and wire transfer. If you've already completed the registration process and would like to submit a credit card payment, or update contact information, click here.
USA Telephone #