2024 International HBV Meeting
This influential international conference will be held next year Sept. 11-15 in Chicago.
This meeting promises to feature:
- Cutting-edge studies in hepatitis B and D viruses (HBV and HDV),
- Development of new technologies and analytical methods for understanding HBV and HDV infection,
- Joint discussion on the latest therapeutic development with patients and clinicians,
- Opportunities to network with the HBV/HDV community for all career stages and
- A platform for trainees (graduate students and post-docs) to showcase their studies.
The Registration Portal is not live, yet.
Matteo Iannacone, MD, PhD
Professor of Pathology
San Raffaele Scientific Institute & University
Alexander Ploss, PhD
Harry C. Wiess Professor in the Life Sciences
To Be Announced
In 2023, the Keynote Speakers included
Alan S. Perelson, PhD