- Participants will be notified on Friday, July 19, 2019 of their inclusion in the program.
- The presenting author MUST be registered for the meeting in order for an abstract to be included in the program book.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length plus up to 3 minutes for questions. This time limit will be strictly enforced by the Session Chairs.
- You will be required to upload your presentation at the Melbourne Convention Center in the Speaker Ready Room. To keep the conference running smoothly, all power point presentations must be uploaded prior to the start of your session.
- You will not be able to use your own computer for the presentation.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- There will be two formal poster presentations. You will be expected to present and stand by your work to discuss your research during your poster session.
- Posters should be prepared in PORTRAIT orientation. Posters can be a maximum of 850 mm wide x 1110mm high (Portrait Orientation only). Please do not exceed these dimensions, or your poster will not fit on the stand and you will not be able to display.
- Please hang your poster at the start of the meeting on Tuesday, October 1st. You must remove your poster at the end of the meeting on Friday, October 4th. All remaining posters will be discarded.
- You must hang your poster according to the number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book at registration. Poster mounting materials will also be provided to you.
- To maximize the impact of your poster, please read the additional guidelines.
Click on the button below to access the Presentation Portal.