- General abstract submission deadline is Friday, June 8, 2018.
- Participants will be notified on Friday, July 20, 2018 of their inclusion in the program.
- At least one author must be registered for the meeting in order for an abstract to be included in the program book.
Abstract Formatting Instructions
- Titles should use “Sentence Caps” style - that is, only capitalize the first word in the title, and use lower-case for remainder of title (except if the scientific word requires caps such as “HBV” or “DNA,” etc).
- Include author names, using first name and then family (or last) name in the title.
- Titles should use Ariel, size 11.
- If an author's name appears on more than one abstract, it must be identical on each abstract.
- The submitting author will receive all notifications and communications related to the accepted abstract(s) and is responsible for informing all co-authors of acceptance.
- Include name of institution and city/country where research was conducted.
- Abstract text should use Ariel, size 10 with 1-inch (2.5 cm) margins.
- Abstracts should not exceed 2,200 characters (including punctuation, symbols, and spaces).
Any changes in the presenting author or withdrawals must notify info@HBVmeeting.org in writing by July 15, 2018. This does not apply to late-breaking abstracts.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length plus up to 3 minutes for questions. This time limit will be strictly enforced by the Session Chairs.
- PowerPoint files will be loaded onto a PC prior to the session. You will not be able to use your own computer for the presentation. There will be an area designated for loading the presentation at the registration desk.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters are to be on display throughout the conference.
- There will be three formal poster presentations. You will be expected to present and stand by your work to discuss your research during your scheduled time. Poster Session times will be updated as the Program is finalized
- Posters can be a maximum of 38 inches wide by a maximum of 38 inches high. Please do not exceed these dimensions, or your poster will not fit on the stand and you will not be able to display.
- Please hang your poster at the start of the meeting on Wednesday, October 3, 2018 Posters must be removed no later than 5:00 PM on Saturday, October 6, 2018.
- Please hang your poster according to the number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book at registration. Poster mounting materials will be provided to you.