- General abstract submission deadline is Friday, June 14, 2019.
- Participants will be notified on Friday, July 19, 2019 of their inclusion in the program.
- At least one author must be registered for the meeting in order for an abstract to be included in the program book.
Abstract Formatting Instructions
- Titles should use “Sentence Caps” style - that is, only capitalize the first word in the title, and use lower-case for remainder of title (except if the scientific word requires caps such as “HBV” or “DNA,” etc).
- Carefully follow the instructions provided in the abstract submission portal. You can download detailed instructions here.
- You must list authors in the order in which they should appear in the abstract book. You will not be able to make changes to the order of the authors once the abstract has been submitted.
- If an author's name appears on more than one abstract, it must be identical on each abstract.
- The submitting author will receive all notifications and communications related to the accepted abstract(s) and is responsible for informing all co-authors of acceptance.
- Include name of institution and city/country where research was conducted.
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words.
Any changes in the presenting author or withdrawals must notify info@HBVmeeting.org in writing by July 15, 2019. This does not apply to late-breaking abstracts. Submission of late-breaking abstracts must be approved by the meeting organizers and are not guaranteed acceptance.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length plus up to 3 minutes for questions. This time limit will be strictly enforced by the Session Chairs.
- PowerPoint files will be loaded onto a PC prior to the session. You will not be able to use your own computer for the presentation. There will be an area designated for loading the presentation at the registration desk.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters are to be on display throughout the conference.
- There will be three formal poster presentations. You will be expected to present and stand by your work to discuss your research during your scheduled time. Poster Session times will be updated as the Program is finalized
- Please hang your poster at the start of the meeting on October 1, 2019. Posters must be removed no later than 3:00 PM on Saturday, October 5, 2019.
- Please hang your poster according to the number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book at registration. Poster mounting materials will be provided to you.
Click on the button below to access the abstract portal and submit your abstract.