Travel Grant Requests
The meeting organizers, as in previous years, are actively raising funds to provide travel grants for students, post-docs, and others in need of additional support. Special consideration will be given to those scientists who have the longest distance to travel and awards will be higher to cover the cost to attend the meeting.
- Travel grant requests must be submitted no later than 3:00pm (EST) on Friday, May 24, 2019.
- Travel grant award notices will be sent out before June 27th.
Travel grant requests will receive consideration based on the following criteria:
- Only Early-Career Scientists may submit for funding consideration. An "Early-Career Scientist" is a scientist/researcher with only 5-6 years post doctorate experience who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
- Award will be based on the score earned by the submitted abstract
- Early-Career Scientists traveling long distances
- Financial need of the Early-Career Scientist
- Under-represented American minority status (as required by NIH grant)
Click on the button below to access the Abstract Portal and submit your abstract.